– The nearest airports to Vejer are (54 km.) Jerez de la Frontera, (96 km.) Gibraltar, (158 km.) Seville (158 km.) and Málaga (210 km).
– They all have RENT A CAR services.
– From Jerez there are trains and buses to San Fernando and Cádiz, and buses from there take you to the centre of Vejer.
– There are trains running to San Fernando (Bahia Sur station) from Madrid, Córdoba and Seville.
– There is a bus service from San Fernando to the centre of Vejer.
– Vejer is at Km. 36.5 on road N-340 from Algeciras to Cádiz.
– The map below shows the best way to arrive and park your vehicle, to avoid it, get Paseo de las Cobijadas, 12, there is the end of calle Merced, where you will find La Galbana
– The geographical coordinates are:
Streets in Vejer are very narrow and GPS systems tend to give inconvenient directions; this is the reason why we include our map.
Watch out! The recommended route begins 3 metres to the right of the point where the road to Barbate starts (A-314 or CA-2023). Before you enter the village take the left choice at the fork. After approximately 300 m. along this road leave the car on 12 Paseo de las Cobijadas. That is where Merced street ends and there you will find La Galbana.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.